94 W Houston St
New York, NY 10012
THE COURT OF LAZARUS
A Metropolitan Vampire Society
New York’s Original Salon Noir!
Patrons of The Court of Lazarus,
It is my pleasure to announce that our 253rd Court will be held on Sunday, February 19th, 2023 at Madame X. Join us at our decadent Haven for an evening of darque music and clandestine rites to celebrate our 21 Year Anniversary! Here’s what to expect for this month’s Court:
LEX and the Cult of Spirits performs for the Court
Channeling whispers from the aether, the siren song of LEX promises to transport you into an world of mystery, passion, and transcendence. The mesmerizing melodic emanations of LEX are sure to call into our Haven the elemental force of the Cult of Spirits as they weave their fae choreography. Be careful you are not carried away by these otherworldly beings as they cast their spell!
DasKreestof spins for the Court
Lazarus welcomes the return of the hauntingly hawked DasKreestof! This international DJ has been bringing the best of industrial, EBM and gothic music to the dark denizens of the world for 20 years. He’s been a resident at many noteworthy events, including Defcon, Contempt, and the last 10 Goth Cruises!
Lush Lupercalia Ritual with Khalidah
Before there was Valentine’s Day, there was a festival of purification and fertility that involved nudity, sacrifice, and S&M. Join our Lupercalia rite to see how many of those boxes we check off!
Lascivious Liqueur Basket
Enter for a chance to win a basket overflowing with goods that will bless you plenty of good (alcoholic) spirits! This month’s basket will be overflowing with boozy deliciousness. At only $2 a ticket, you can’t afford to pass on winning this basket!
Additional Important Info and Rules of our Court are as follows:
- Court officially begins at 9 pm on the UPSTAIRS floor. Feel free to come early and satiate your appetite with potions of the alcoholic variety. Remember to tip generously!
• Admission is free this month for both Citizens and Guests
• Open to those 21 and older (with valid ID)
• Gothic formal dress is expected and required. All-Black Attire at minimum is also acceptable. Extravagance is always appreciated!
• Photography and videography are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in all areas of New York’s Original Salon Noir.
I look forward to seeing you all there!
With Love and Loyalty,
Regent of the Court of Lazarus
Order of the Black Marble